*sigh* In other holiday news, the tree is up (albeit the 4-foot one, as I didn't have the energy to fight a crawling/pulling up 9-month old with the 7-foot tree); cards are (mostly) written and out; shopping is done and gifts are wrapped and mailed; Sparky's (aka: the husband's) external lights are up and lighting up the neighborhood; kids' professional pics are taken; and I am off the hook on cooking. All that stands in the way of me and Christmas Day is one more work day, a Christmas party, a doctor's appointment, 2 birthday parties, and a 12+ hr car trip with two kids under 4. All in the next 3 days. I hope the liquor cabinet is unlocked where we're going!
Since I probably won't post again until the last week of the year, Merry Christmas and may the spirit of peace, love and happiness find you all!
![]() |
| Love to all, from my wee boys..... |

No comments:
Post a Comment